Thursday 1 October 2015

Food and restaurants

Para familiarizarnos con el vocabulario de restaurantes variados:
http://learnenglishteens.britishcouncil.org/skills/reading-skills-practice/food-and-restaurants
Frases de queja en un restaurante:
This lamb is very tough and I have false teeth.
The waiter has spilled wine all over my best suit.
There is a hair in my ham sandwich.
A rat just jumped onto the table and stole my bread roll.

You said this soup was tasty but it’s very bland.
These sausages are too greasy.
These potatoes are under-done.
I asked for a dry wine but this one is sweet.
I asked for a well-done steak but this one is rare.
You have put  cheese and biscuits on the bill but we didn’t order any.
I am a vegetarian and asked for a dish without any meat but this one has meat in it.
This dish has shrimps in it and I’m allergic to them

Listados muy completos de vocabulario culinario:

Para expresiones:

No comments:

Post a Comment